stupid!!!!!

ha! i am so stupid! On thursday i was doing triple jump, and i came down on my left leg funny. it popped, and now i have a partial tear in my acl. ha! lol. except that it hurts. and i am going to miss thursday's meet. and i probly am not going to make districts now. crap. stupid knee!                              

gifted assignment

soooo... math.

in Ms. Gesford's 7th grade class, the notes are one of the most important parts. Because of this, i would write the day's notes on the website for people who missed out on that day's notes. This would be helpful because there are notebook tests in which you have to know the dates that you took the notes, the chapter headings, and the definitions that you should have written down when she gave them.

I would also have the homework assignments on the web page. Homework makes up a lot of your grade, so you wouldn't want to miss any of your homework assignments.

Another thing would be the answers to the homework after she told us. I would do this because homework answers are also on the notebook tests and are very important along with the notes.

OKAY!!!!! HERE IS MY BLOG! FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND AND COMMENT ON MY STUFF. IF YOU LIKE MY COLOR CHOICE, SAY SO!
IF YOU LIKE MY ENTRIES, COMMENT!!!!! OKAY, GO ON, YOU CAN DO IT!!! NOW! STOP READING THIS!!!! I SAID STOP!!! GO AND LOOK AT MY ENTRIES!
More about me
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • .