102 things to do with floppy disksr http://breal.tripod.com/zjoke247.html

Hello all ( here i am using the word all loosely to represent koloski) I am extremely bored and as such am going to write a meaningless post which probably only koloski and or mead will actually read. I propose that all figures have an infinite number of sides because each side could be made up of an infinite number of straight angles so there for a square would have 4(infinity since i do not have the symbol on my keyboard so be imaginative) which would in turn equal infinity. also (here infinity be imaginitive again)^4 that is infinity (more imagination required) to the fourth power this represents all numbers known to man because in between every number scratch that infinity^2x2 is how you would express all numbers in existence because in between every two whole numbers there is an infinite number of numbers that also applies to negatives hence the x2.

does anyone know when the earth science essay is due?

my computer is on its last leg it spontaniously restarts and has errors all the time which is underatandable because it is probably 10 years old so my dad is probably getting a new computer with vista and i will take his old one.

where is everyone this summer no one has been on this summer.

i'm in an alternate reallity please leave a message after the beep. *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
More about me
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30