Comics!

I have been reading many comics on videogames including the websites VGCats, Pressstarttoplay, and Awkward Zombie. All very good. You should check them out! They range from the actual consoles to Mario to Fire Emblem to Metal Gear Solid and many more

Fun to read if you are an avid video~game player

Back to School

Hello and welcome to the new school year.Smile

This is the 08-09 year of school but, this won't be seen until the 09-10 year.Undecided

So, this post is utterly useless. what a shame.Frown

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL

defaultI have put this entry off for too long. Most of you know that I am a Brawl maniac. Too bad I still suck at the game (compared to the pros)

BRAWL is the third game of the series. Here they are in order.

1.SUPER SMASH BROS.- NINTENDO 64 (98')

2.SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE- NINTENDO GAMECUBE (01')

3.SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL- Wii (08')

These games are 2-D fighting games. All characters have a game on either NINTENDO or SEGA consoles.

Here are my main characters I use. You've probably seem some of them before.

defaultdefaultdefaultdefault

(In order) Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Ike, Son of Greil/Gawain and Marth Lowell

I'd add more, but you've seen enough.

I am not giving you much info on it yet because on "My Favorites" I have the Brawl Website... but it can't be used while at school.

So go on when you're at home. The website will give you everything you may want to know.

Oh, If you like it a lot and have a Wii try it out. (Rent first because you still might not like it as much as you thought you would.)

School's Out!

Yes! We all made it!Cool

summer is here to stay! (For a short time)

[Play School's Out by Alice Cooper]

For all people reading this should get the heck off the computer and go outside! A.K.A get a life-computers are for rainy, dreadful, non-outdoors days.

If you came on only at that specific time of summer then, I have nothing to say.

New Layout