cool

I don't need to type this. I'M just drawing this as it's being converted to text. to find out how this is done, ask Me:)

Assignment

a.  A callaborative learning community is students interacting to learn more about the world around them.

b.this can help us if we correlate our thoughts and efforts to learn more. we can do this with a blog.

c.in school we can commmunicate more silently and privately. we can find homework assignments and mabye even pick up notes.

d. i do. like i said they will facilitate the taking on of new information by allowing us to work together to find a greater outcome.

weird instruments

It's always been my dream to have this massive collection of dare I say it Freakadelic instruments.

Some examples are the duoble belled higham echo cornet, and my favorite the double belled baritone.

not that anyone would but if find cheap instruments such as these for sale, let me know.

My shopping list is basicly the content of www.horncollector.com. some of his horns are for sale but i'm 13 and 1200 dollars doesn't come easily.

Trying out the Blog

Well i'm finally trying out this blog

The end.

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30